Off-Road Hall of Fame inductee Robby Gordon shares the art of going fast in the dirt in a SPEED UTV design presentation series.
Take it from a guy that probably knows. Robby Gordon has been pushing the off-road racing industry to its limits for over 30 years and along the way he’s picked up a thing or two. Now he is sharing his wealth of off-road empirical engineering knowledge with the development of SPEED UTV.
Driven by passion for a sport that launched an remarkable motor sports career, Robby is injecting what he learned from over thirty years of racing off-road, on-road and and everything in between, into born to perform utility terrain vehicles and trucks for the power sports industry.
In the market for a high performance utility terrain vehicle or truck?
Think the current market leaders have got you dialed in. Kick back and watch the video series that is turning heads in the industry.
Lesson No 1.
Lesson No 2.
Lesson No 3.
Lesson No 4.
Lesson No 5.
Lesson No 6.
Lesson No 7.
Lesson No 8.
- The Baja Bandit appears. Speed UTV Design Presentation No.8
- Nuts and Bolts. Design Presentation No. 7
- The top 28+ reasons to pre-order Robby Gordon’s Speed UTVtjZ06 over at glamisdunes.com spent 6 hours watching the design presentations video series and breaks down his reasons for placing his money on Robby Gordon and Speed UTV. I could spend all […]
- SPEED UTV Design Presentation No. 6Robby Gordon shares the latest development updates including, pricing, models, limited edition, speed key pricing, UTT specs, drivetrain, pattented bulkhead, steering rack, steering wheel and phone mirroring display.
- Robby’s New RideRobby Gordon has been involved in driving,designing, and building race cars and trucks fordecades. His racing experiences have includedjust about everything from off-road to Indycar, NASCAR to Dakar, and lately with their […]
- Robby Gordon takes about 45 minutes to explain why the UTV industry is about to change.Robby Gordon’s Speed UTV Recorded Live Presentation The UTV Game has Changed. On Friday, from his quarantined Speed UTV headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, racer and car builder Robby Gordon took to […]
- Mad Max Gordon scores his first win at The Mint 400 driving a SPEED UTV